I’m thrilled to have you as a guest on the Podcast. Please read through the information and follow the steps in the end of this page.
Your Next Steps
- Fill out the form that I sent you (this includes scheduling a time and uploading your portrait).
- Show up on Skype at the scheduled time wearing headphones. I’ll call you on time.
Audience & Format
Most of the content on my podcast revolves around marketing, entrepreneurship, business and personal development.
The goal with each episode is help the listener gain some actionable insights and be entertaining at the same time.
The format is a free-flow conversation on the topic we agreed upon — very flexible and friendly. The time goal for the entire episode is about 30–40 minutes.
Prior to our meeting I’ll send a few sample questions to give you an idea of what we’ll talk about.
Nitty Gritty: Recording & Technical Details
We’ll be talking over Skype — I’ll call you at the scheduled time.
- When we get together for the recording, I’ll send you a Zencastr link, which you can open with Firefox or Chrome. Make sure you select the correct mic (the browser will prompt you).
- We’ll record both audio and video for syndicated release to YouTube.
- Make sure you’re wearing headphones. Otherwise it creates a bad echo.
- Make sure you’re using your laptop or a desktop computer (not a mobile device).
- A professional microphone is definitely a plus, but you shouldn’t worry if you don’t have one.
- Try to eliminate noise and distractions. Turn off sounds on your phone.
- The general recommendation is to speak slower: we all tend to go really fast, like the time is running out (and it’s actually not).
- Try to relax and be yourself: the format is very free-form, friendly, and forgiving.
If you ever have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to the chat!